top of page

Grupo

Public·81 members

Sean Notti
Sean Notti

Lil Wayne, Like Father, Like Son Full //TOP\\ Album Zip

"Pyong on the Yamaha, chromed out 11 hundred/What I'm doing? Getting money. What we doing? Getting money/What they doing? Hating on me, but they never cross/Cash Money still the company and bitch I'm the boss/And I be stuntin' like my daddy, stuntin' like my daddy/Stuntin' like my daddy, I be stuntin' like my daddy/I'm the Young Stunna, stuntin' like my daddy/Stuntin' like my daddy, I be stuntin' like my daddy"

Lil Wayne, Like Father, Like Son full album zip

"Yeah, when I was 16 I bought my first Mercedes Benz/I must've fucked a thousand bitches and they girlfriends/White leather, hot new bare rims/Brand new pistol with a trigger like a hair pin/Big work, we don't need a scale, man/Big papers say 'Good morning' to the mailman"

"Look Birdman Jr. fuck the world pops/And we gon' keep it moving even if the world stops/Stay strapped and laced like girl socks/Stay dapped and drapped like a birthday cake/Birthdays was the worst days/Now we sippin' on Louis when we thirsty/Ya know, I do believe the moneys cursed me/So I pray to God that the devil don't murk me"

"You know the young god bless you in fact, like you sneezed or somethin'/Even with a stack of money in they hand, they ain't squeezin' nothin'/I'm Weezy fuck it/Leave a motherfucker wheezin' when I asthma pump him/Yeah, and I don't ask for nothin' boy/I only Aston Buggy boy/And as for money/Watch the young god turn cash to money"

"Hit her wit' that crook nigga fuckin' wit' crooks nigga/Know we 'bout that money and we stackin' like books nigga/Know what I do nigga them teardrops is true nigga/We stay so fly ride Bentley coupes nigga/Rolls Royce Corniches and asses by the beaches/Blowin' on that puff and we drivin' foreign features"

"Fifty stacks in the garden in the backyard/Money talkin' turn a key into a crack charge/Y'all niggas ain't eatin' how we eatin' B/Fuck how we used to be now we how we need to be/If they ain't wit' us they must be against us/We shoot 'em in the head cause they act like they senseless/If you ain't gettin' bread nigga keep yo' distance/We sharks over here nigga keep on fishing"

"Nigga, yeah, we chilling with them bitches on us/Holla, nigga, while we counting our hood riches/Thinking 'bout all the hood niggas/Never got a chance to hit licks for them six figures/Nigga, and if you doing it how we done it, nigga/Watch for the law, cause we knew when it was coming, nigga/And every summer had Hummers, nigga/Spent a million dollars like it wasn't nothing, nigga"

\"Pyong on the Yamaha, chromed out 11 hundred/What I'm doing? Getting money. What we doing? Getting money/What they doing? Hating on me, but they never cross/Cash Money still the company and bitch I'm the boss/And I be stuntin' like my daddy, stuntin' like my daddy/Stuntin' like my daddy, I be stuntin' like my daddy/I'm the Young Stunna, stuntin' like my daddy/Stuntin' like my daddy, I be stuntin' like my daddy\"

\"Yeah, when I was 16 I bought my first Mercedes Benz/I must've fucked a thousand bitches and they girlfriends/White leather, hot new bare rims/Brand new pistol with a trigger like a hair pin/Big work, we don't need a scale, man/Big papers say 'Good morning' to the mailman\"

\"Look Birdman Jr. fuck the world pops/And we gon' keep it moving even if the world stops/Stay strapped and laced like girl socks/Stay dapped and drapped like a birthday cake/Birthdays was the worst days/Now we sippin' on Louis when we thirsty/Ya know, I do believe the moneys cursed me/So I pray to God that the devil don't murk me\"

\"You know the young god bless you in fact, like you sneezed or somethin'/Even with a stack of money in they hand, they ain't squeezin' nothin'/I'm Weezy fuck it/Leave a motherfucker wheezin' when I asthma pump him/Yeah, and I don't ask for nothin' boy/I only Aston Buggy boy/And as for money/Watch the young god turn cash to money\"

\"Hit her wit' that crook nigga fuckin' wit' crooks nigga/Know we 'bout that money and we stackin' like books nigga/Know what I do nigga them teardrops is true nigga/We stay so fly ride Bentley coupes nigga/Rolls Royce Corniches and asses by the beaches/Blowin' on that puff and we drivin' foreign features\"

\"Fifty stacks in the garden in the backyard/Money talkin' turn a key into a crack charge/Y'all niggas ain't eatin' how we eatin' B/Fuck how we used to be now we how we need to be/If they ain't wit' us they must be against us/We shoot 'em in the head cause they act like they senseless/If you ain't gettin' bread nigga keep yo' distance/We sharks over here nigga keep on fishing\" 350c69d7ab

About

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...

Members

• Eurico Reynolds
  • Dominator Jay
    Dominator Jay
  • Andreas Andreas
    Andreas Andreas
  • Dwayne Smith
    Dwayne Smith
  • Build Link CTV
    Build Link CTV
Página do Grupo: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page